Student in “E-C”
Come together to reinvent the campus experience!
Home to a population of 20,000 students, the city of Evry-Courcouronnes and the urban area Grand Paris South are actively working on improving life on campus and the experience of being a student in “E-C”. Following several successful meetings of student working groups in 2020 and 2021, the city plans to launch and solidify a group of representatives from each of its institutions in order to create a more vibrant student life on the E-C Campus.
What are the goals of this new group “Evry-Courcouronnes Student Life”?
- Share projects and practical information (employment opportunities, activities, entertainment options) with all students on campus.
- Create fun events to bring more excitement to the public space.
- Create a space where the different institutions on campus can share news about their projects and events with the entire student community.
- Share municipal events and projects with the student community.
- Foster connections and opportunities for students with the city’s partners and various stakeholders.
- Foster connections between the city’s inhabitants and students.
Do you want to improve student life throughout the Evry-Courcouronnes campus? Do you want to meet other students and create projects together?
The Youth Innovation Department and the Promotional Pole invite you to fill out this questionnaire and to join this new initiative for students like you! Meetings will kick off in February 2022. These meetings will present the project and detail the group’s structure and calendar. Each initiative adopted by this group will receive preliminary assistance from municipal services. The municipality will subsequently evaluate the feasibility of each project and assure implementation when possible.
The deadline to respond to this questionnaire is february 5.